Boss Legend Hotel
Newly operating in July 2014, the Boss Legend Hotel is the only hotel located in the Old Quarter that has an authentic outdoor swimming pool. Our services include banquet for parties and meetings/events, as well as a gym, a sauna and other massage services. It is truly a first rate choice for both leisure and business travelers. Guests can enjoy its great location, exceptional service, well-appointed 80 Suites and a Presidential Suite. Our hotel provides convenient access to famous attractions such as Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Thang Long Water Puppet theatre as well as the Long Bien historical bridge or Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Very good value for money costing just 132gbp for 3 nights b&b.
- Good size room with good choice of English channels
- The staff on reception were friendly and very helpful
- The pool in this hotel is not so big for swimming but could be used to cool off after a frantic day in the Old Quarter.
2. Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy
With 70 guestrooms over 11 storeys this is the biggest hotel in our group so far. Many of the rooms overlook the eclectic and artistic higgledy piggledy rooftop city skyline. As with all our hotels there is a good selection of guestroom types and layouts, from Cozy Deluxe rooms, Trendy suites, to the Grand La Siesta Balcony suites to name but a few. Free uninterrupted WiFi connection in all guestrooms and throughout the hotel. All rooms are equipped with full amenities and of course comfortable beds, soft linens and double glazed windows, you can enjoy an undisturbed night’s sleep oblivious of the city outside.
- Silk Path Hotel
- Lan Vien Hotel Hanoi
- Movenpick Hotel Hanoi
- Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel
- La Casa Hanoi Hotel
- The Ann Hanoi
- Silk Queen Grand Hotel